Last edition — March 1, 2014.
The Dating Factory network is operated by SAOC SA, a company registered under the laws of Switzerland, whose registered office is Place de la Gare 2, 1950 Sion, Switzerland.
Dating Factory may change some clauses of this Policy from time to time, and members are advised to review this Policy regularly to make sure they read and understand the most current version of it.
- We will NOT display any of your personal information such as your real name, e-mail address, full post code, mobile or landline phone number or IP-address, and they will be kept strictly private and confidential. In any case when we ask for such information we make it clear that it is not for display without your express consent.
- We will not share your personal information with any third party for marketing purposes without your permission.
- We are required to give information to legal authorities if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order. Other than a valid request from a legal authority your information is secure on the web-site and on the Dating Factory Network. We do our best to ensure that all information held relating to you is kept up-to-date, accurate and complete, but we also rely on you to notify us if your information requires updating or deleting.
- Your individual use of the web-site and your interaction with other members through it will be kept strictly private.
- We may from time to time send you offers, system and site activity notifications or emails or promotions that we feel will be of benefit for you to the email you provided us with. You may unsubscribe to these at any time using the link at the top of the emails or by changing your profile settings.
- In the course of serving ads to the web-site and you using some part of the it, us or our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. Cookies are a normal part of internet operations and are also used by the Dating Factory Network to safely identify you each time you logon and use the web-site and to keep your session active when you don’t use the web-site for some time. Any information collected via cookies and marketing campaigns tracking software is totally anonymous.
- If you want to unsubscribe from receiving email notifications to your external mailbox, please use the link at the bottom of each email.
Our members have the following choices to modify or delete their information from our database:
- Send an email to Customer support
- Log in with your password and change/delete your profile
If you have questions or concerns, please use Contact us form on www.datingfactory.com web-site, or call us at +1 (661) 451-1077 and our team will deal with your enquiry quickly, professionally and efficiently because we take privacy of our members seriously and are ready to address all the concerns they may have 24/7.