Happy New Year!
Another year has passed and we’re happy to welcome 2014 hoping that it will be even better that 2013, which was really good for Dating Factory and I hope for every one of you too!
We’re keeping up to work here making sure to get most out of your traffic to make dating business even more profitable.
Come and meet us in January!
We’re excited to announce our second dinner in Stockholm for our partners. We’ll be happy to meet anyone of you who can come over to Stockholm on January 25th. This time it won’t be a dinner only, but some activites prior to a good meal and drinks.
Please RSVP no later than January 7th, so we could arrange everything accordingly to amount of people.
Exact time and place of our meeting will be announced after January 7th.
If you have any questions, please send me a message or give me a call.
Dating Factory will be participating in all the industry events in Las Vegas in January:
You can also register as an affiliate for FREE to go to The European Summit in Barcelona from March 5th till March 8th 2014. This will save you a huge 350 Euro at the door. This offer ends February 15th 2014!
If you come there, let us know, so we could arrange a meeting!
10 SEO tips:
I know, many of you are concentrated on buying traffic on PPC basis, but it’s always good to have your sites optimized, so more natural traffic will come to your sites.
So here are few tips for you to make searching engines like your sites more:
- Go social! Google loves it. Create your community page(s) on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr. Make them active!
- Create a YouTube channel and upload a cool looking video about your site. You can hire somebody to create such video on Fiverr.com (great source for cheap content)
- Custom content is important, so be sure to have good, well-written and unique content that will focus on your primary keywords and keyword phrases
- Build a network of quality backlinks using your keyword phrase as the anchor text. Remember, if there is no good reason for that site to link to you, if that site is not relevant to your dating site at all, you shouldn’t have any backlinks there. It’s not about quantity of backlinks, but about their quality.
- Add new, relevant content to your pages on a regular basis. It adds relevancy to your site for the search engines.
- Use internal linking. If you have an article about vegetarian dating on a separate page, have a link to it using relevant keyword as an anchor text. Have a registration form on your custom pages.
- Text around the links with anchor text should also be related to your keywords. In other words, surround the link with descriptive text. It works with backlinks as well as with internal links on your site
- URLs do matter. If you create custom pages, don’t name them «page1» «article1», etc. Use your keywords instead but keep it relevant.
- While creating new pages with articles/fresh content, be concentrated. Give each page a focus on a single keyword phrase.
- SEO is not a one-off process. You have to dedicate lots of hours for it (especially at the beginning), but it pays off eventually, as you’ll get some traffic you won’t have to pay for.
I’ll share more tips with you next time and if you have any questions regarding the ones listed above, please get in contact with me.
Have anything to discuss?
Please get in contact with me:
Senior Partner Manager
Phone: +44 20 3239 3504