On a daily basis I am reviewing accounts and trying to help YOU improve your sites to increase YOUR revenue.
If I haven’t contacted you yet then beat me too it….get in touch with me!
Have a great month and enjoy my tips below! 🙂
Sometimes it’s the little things make a huge difference!
Changing things on your sites can help improve the profitability of your site. Think about your target market, what do they want to see? Here are a few small changes you can make to help you turn and unhappy user into a happy one:
- The colours you use. Did you know that simply using the wrong colour can be a put off psychologically to people? For example using a lot of red (that you may think is associated with love) can actually instil the wrong reaction in people.
- The amount of fields in your registration box. Having too many can make people think they can’t be bothered to go to the hassle of actually registering. Try our tested short registration form, but remember if you’re working with a niche you will need to take in to account an extra field is required. For example in the disabled niche you will need to keep “health condition”
- Do you have a language picker on your site? I see many sites that are just in one language that have a language picker in the corner. If you don’t need it then let’s remove it!
- Your CTA button. What is written on it, does the colour stand out? Green is a great colour to use here, as long as it doesn’t clash with your colour scheme.
- The tag line on your site is very important…personalise it, target it to your users.
- Having a logo on your site is another important aspect. Many sites I see do not have one. If you need help producing one, just let me know.
- The images on your site will make a big impact to your users. Ensure it is just right for your niche and site. Getting it wrong can influence the decision a person will make about if the register on your site or not.
Anything you need assistance with to make these small changes, please do get in touch and I can help you out.
What’s in a niche?
Have you ever wondered if there are niches we have that you could be running a site for but don’t know what works best and where? Drop me an email and I can help you find a new venture to get your teeth stuck into!
We offer a world of help
Don’t forget that our site offers you a whole range of support for you:
Our news page offers information, ideas and all newsletters that myself and other account managers have written. They are all full of very helpful tips and we all target our areas so if you are looking at other markets you should consider reading them for useful insights: https://datingfactory.com/news/
Our marketing blog has articles written to assist you in many areas too: https://datingfactory.com/marketing-blog/
The Dating Factory YouTube Channel has tutorial videos to help you use our system efficiently: http://www.youtube.com/user/DatingFactoryChannel?feature=watch
Our Facebook and Twitter is always updated with news and links to help too: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dating-Factory/128016303899214?ref=ts&fref=ts and https://twitter.com/datingfactory
You can find me on Twitter too, sharing updates, tips and my travels if you ever want to meet up: https://twitter.com/SamGilbert_DF
And of course, do not forget I am always at the end of an email to offer any assistance and advice you may need! I look forward to seeing you in my inbox!
For regular updates, tips and information follow me on Twitter @SamGilbert_DF
July 2, 2014