Happy spring everyone!
It’s finally warm, and spring is in the air! Perfect time for some outdoors fun, BBQ and other stuff which makes all of us feel ourselves alive.
I hope you guys enjoy your work the same way as I do, so make sure you spend some time on working. It is crucial to keep working on improving your campaigns, getting higher rankings or making some changes on your sites to achieve better results.
I know it is hard to do when it is so great outside, so grab your laptop, go your backyard/park/street café and combine business and pleasure.
New Top Level Domains
Great new TLD’s are now available for the world of online dating. You can now get .singles TLD’s for your sites and available for pre-registration is .love and .dating – hurry now before they all go!
Advice for the German Market
To help reduce chargebacks I would like to advise you that if you are running sites in the German market to switch off Direct Debit as a payment option. If you are unsure how to do this, please let me know and I can give you a hand.
Some useful links for your marketing campaigns
I thought I’ll share some links I find useful when it comes to online marketing:
- http://fiverr.com – I know, I mentioned this site several times in my previous newsletter, but it is so great, I can’t skip it. So just to recap: if you need anything minor to be done (e.g. you need a logotype, front page copy, translation, infographics, video, etc.) – this is a perfect source to get this kind of stuff for as low as $5. They have tons of different gigs, so go and check them out. Great source for promo material!
- http://www.fatwallet.com/GoDaddy-coupons/ – different coupons to save few bucks can be found on this site (along with other kind of coupons and discounts on goods which are not even online marketing related)
- http://www.expireddomains.net/ – get yourself a domain with good history behind it. Can happen that you snap a domain with good age and pagerank.
- http://www.backlinkwatch.com/ and https://ahrefs.com – check for backlinks and anchor text your competitors have
- http://gserp.com/ – Monitor your rankings for free
- http://plus.google.com/ – G+ does impact search results, so make sure you’re using this tool to get higher rankings. Please read more about it in our marketing article: https://datingfactory.com/google-introduction-a-view-on-how-to-leverage-it/
That should be enough for this time. I’ll try to come up with more useful sources next time.
Remember, hard work pays off and if you work hard enough, you’ll realize it one day that you have enough money on your bank account to buy yourself a Ferrari (don’t forget to take me on a ride when you buy it!)
If you have any questions or if you need any kind of assistance, please get in contact with me, I’m always happy to help!
Senior Partner Manager
Phone: +44 20 3239 3504
May 1, 2014